a blog from a very lazy person who dislike writing the most...

Sunday, November 20, 2011

My resolution, n I'm stress!

I need to become hardworking again like during my school days
dah letih burning midnight oil
someone already countdown the days for final exam
why???!!!

then, i need to loss weight...
before this, i never think that losing weight is important or needed, but just now, i read a chapter on Obesity n BMI in CPG, n in there, it stated that the relative risk (RR) of getting DM type 2, HPT, CVD, and cancer is 1 to 2 in obese individual.. also infertility n PCOS!
arghh!! i dont want those things..
furthermore, I have a strong family history of young Diabetes (ada ke terminology young DM, whatever)
my dad was diagnosed to have DM type 2 around early 30's.. hmmm... macam mana nih?

then, i also need to control my expenditure.. can you imagine, in this 1 week duration, i've spent about more than RM1000.00!! what the "tuttttt"!!!
how am I going to explain to my parents? how?!!!
and DM is closed for 2 weeks duration.. what to eat? what to do?

I'm stress!!!!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment