a blog from a very lazy person who dislike writing the most...

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fighters

I am one of the Fighters and I'm proud of it.. the Fighters taught me a lot.. they helped me a lot... they supported me a lot... and only them understood and noticed the scars that all of us were bearing... and with the Fighters, I fought.. fought to redeem my honour, to redeem everything that I lost in the last battle... and then, this second battle began.. after two months of preparation, it ended.. and like in every war, there were fallen Fighters..who did their best, who struggle for success, but, only God knows... sometimes, luck is not always with us..

But, the fallen Fighters are indeed the best! without them, maybe i've lost long time ago.. without them, maybe i could not regain my strength for this battle... without them, i'm just a fragile Fighters...

Honestly, eventhough i won in this fierce battle, yet i'm sad.. all of the fallen Fighters are my friends.. friends that i care, friends that i love.. so, i'm quite shocked with the result.. and i cannot imagine a life at UM without them.. maybe i am not their bestest friends, maybe i have never hanging out with them every night at mamak, or maybe i am not close enough with them that they can share their secret with... BUT i do have nice memories with them.. eventhough it is little, but enough to make me care and think of them as my friends, good friends...

trust me, i love u guys,, i hope u guys do fine,, and show all that u guys deserve better and u guys are the best! do ur best and make the Fighters proud...

p/s: two months were a long period... in this two months we care for each other... and in this two months we shared our problems, shared our feelings about how 'people who win' percepted us... how some of us felt like HIV patient.. how we understand truly the word 'stigma'... 'people who win' will never understand us, our hardship, our feelings.. thus among us we supported.. and till the end we'll support...

No comments:

Post a Comment