a blog from a very lazy person who dislike writing the most...

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Home Nursing 1

going to home nursing makes me suddenly think, what if one fine day, i suddenly got into MVA, n the next thing I realized is that I can't move, n I can't talk...
Who'll take care of me?
What will happen to all my parents' dreams, my dreams, our family's dreams?
Will I become a nuisance to them?
Will they love me as they love me rite now?
Will my brothers n sister ashamed of having me (like in drama IS)?
Will they take care of me, or they just hired a maid who is kind enough to care for my daily need?

All I can say is that, I feel pity towards the #1 patient that I saw today.. he lead a good life.. until one episode of life that caused him to be paralysed... may one day, he can move again n be independent like he was before.. aminnn....

No comments:

Post a Comment