a blog from a very lazy person who dislike writing the most...

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

weekend with family - lots of things happened

last weekend, as i just finished my super duper hard (and bored) EOP (med posting), i went home.. well, nothing is nicer than going back home, chatting with family members, eating mom's cook, playing with cats, and wake up late in the morning.. haha

like usual, setiap kali aku balik rumah, kitorang adik beradik akan ada aktiviti yang nak dibuat.. and this time, playing DOMINO! best sebenarnya domino ni.. walaupun senang.. and kitorang bet, sapa kalah, kena tangkap gambar buat gaya duckface, n then upload in twitter.. n i lost twice in 4 games.. shit! i'm gonna upload the pictures, but not today.. it really is ugly!

actually, aku balik sebab nak sambut b-day adik ak yg last..

happy belated birthday adik!!! nanti la along beli hadiah.. aritu ajak pi supermarket cari kasut, x mau.. dok tengok drama kat laptop ja (well, she found my blog recently eventhough i kept it secret for whole 3 years.. so, i can no longer post those weird-weird things)

talking about her birthday, i want to share a very funny story.. ok, aku pergi tengok Battleship with my 2 brothers at Sunway Carnival.. my sis didnt wanna come cause she had lots of homework to be done n she wanted to watch drama at my laptop.. after watching the movie which was not as good as i heard (bayangkan, dalam 2 hari je alien tu boleh kalah.. kalo nak tawan bumi, takkan la preparation diorang teruk sangat.. plus ada 2 orang couple yg sangat annoying dekat ngan kitorang, kacau mood aku tengok filem tu), we ate at Kenny Rogers Roaster.. then, me, my 2 bro n my dad went to Carrefour untuk beli kek birthday.. punya la lama pilih kek, then aku n adik laki aku sorang ni decide amek cheesecake.. time nak bayar, cashier tu cakap, "beli satu je kak?" dalam hati aku "kak????" n aku decide nak panggil dia kak balik.. sebab nampak dia cam baya aku je.. takde la muda sangat.. baru je aku nak sebut kak, dia cakap "untuk birthday anak ke?" aku cam WHAT??? then adik aku cepat2 je cakap, "tak, untuk adik".. dia tau.. kalo dia tak cakap camtu, memang kena la budak tu ngan keperlian aku.. cam nak tanya je "akak agak2 anak saya umur berapa?" nasib baik adik aku sempat halang.. (hahaha! gila x sedar diri aku ni)

then, we celebrate at home. n the cake finished the next day.. well, our family has sweet-tooth despite having strong family history of diabetes.. (ahhh, i need to control my sugar intake..seriously)..

another event occured at home.. i was bitten by my beloved cat!! by Manja! OK, actually Manja n other cats (except Neyo) cannot enter any of our rooms.. but then, Manja managed to enter my room through window.. as Neyo saw this, he got angry and attacked Manja and pulled him outside the room.. at first, i just let him do what he wanna do.. well, Neyo is a genius cat.. he knows what best for us... but then, Manja cannot tahan anymore, so he attacked Neyo back.. me tried to stop them, kicked Manja a little, n succeeded.. (i kick really softly.. trust me) but then, Manja got angry and attacked Gucci while she was walking there.. as Gucci is more fierce than him, he let her go.. so, i followed Gucci outside n Manja was left with my bro.. but then, suddenly Manja went outside and attacked me.. he bit me quite badly as though he wanted to pull off my toe.. i was shocked n just statically let him bit me, cause i know, if i try to pull my leg, he will bite me even more. as soon as he released me, i didnt know what to do.. i didnt even scold him, or beat him.. what i know is my toe is bleeding n it was very painful! thus i sought treatment, got tetanus jab, got dressing done n medication taken, n best thing is got MC.. so i skipped my class on Monday.. well, thank God he bit me.. but hopefully i dont get tetanus afterward.. n the day after, eventhough Manja was super nice with me, i didnt even pat him.. merajuk! huh!

p/s: really hope got a long holiday so that we can go n do other things together.. i heard my dad n bros going to watch Avengers this Saturday, n i am jelly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment