a blog from a very lazy person who dislike writing the most...

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I Wont Love You - Chen Bo Lin



A nice song by Chen Bo Lin.. nice lyric.. n it does make me fluttered a little bit..
now i'm trying to find the guitar chord for it (eventhough hearing Bolin Chen playing this song with his ukulele is so much better)
here's the lyric (translation).. the pinyin one is so difficult to type..


I think I probably, probably won't love you.
I tried, tried hard not to fall for you.
That's why I let myself like you so.
That way you won't have the heart to stay away from me.

I think I hate, hate the arrogant you.
Also, the beautiful, beautiful you.
That's why I want to pretend to hate you.
So that you can't bear to leave me.
 
I must say, I really won't love you
I don't like the way you invade all of my thoughts.
Even your quiet laughter leads me on.
From the breakfast after "good morning" till the "goodnight" after dinner
Stop laughing, stop laughing, I won't love you.

I tried to forget, free myself, but you're still in my eyes
I loved, I hated, but it doesn't affect my breathing
Turns out it's too late for me to get out of this secret love for you

You don't have to understand, I really won't love you
I don't want you to be down because of me,
The city that has you in it is even beautiful when it rains.
From the sun after dawn to the moonlight in the middle of the night

Don't think about it (don't think about it), I won't love you

Don't think about it (don't think about it), I won't love you


p/s: hmm, maybe i need to learn ukulele after this.. n btw, Bolin Chen's voice is not that good in this song.. still, the lyric is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment