a blog from a very lazy person who dislike writing the most...

Friday, June 3, 2011

miss u

I miss my home soo much
I miss my mom
I miss my dad
I miss Ami
I miss Iki
I miss Adik
I miss Neyo
I miss Bulan
I miss my anak-anak (Dino, Manja, and Gucci)
I miss my room, esp my bed and my table.. i do everythings in my room
I miss my living room.. where at the evening i'll lie there reading a novel
I miss my family room.. where i see my bros n sis smile n laughing while watching tv
I miss my parents' room.. where i see my dad asleep because he's too tired.. n my mom folding our kain n baju
I miss Ami's room.. where once was my bedroom for 10 years
I miss Iki's room.. a place where i once played computer games everyday n then he will halau me because i semakkan his place
I miss my kitchen.. a place where i'll bake brownies n cream puff for my family, while Neyo watching my lovingly
I miss my wet kitchen.. where my anak-anak calling for me everyday, wanting me to pat them
I miss my garden.. i haven't seen my garden for long time because the holiday is always soo short
I miss my pond.. where once Neyo fall into it while trying to catch a fish
I miss my attic.. where i once did a very good job decorate it so that i can study there with my siblings
I miss every little grass that surround my home.. i played there once with my friends
I miss the coconut trees behind my house
I miss the rambutan tree beside my house
I miss the manggis tree in front of my house
I miss jambu tree n also the mempelam tree near my house
my siblings and I always panjat those trees before
I miss my mom's cooking
I miss my dad's smile
I miss playing with my brothers
I miss gossiping with my sister
I miss Neyo sleeping on my lap
I miss Bulan stealing Neyo's food
I miss my anak-anak running in my house from Neyo
I miss my days before getting here...

I am fragile without my family..
Without my family, i'm nothing..
Without them, i'm juz a body, without soul..
Without them, i'll cry...

Mom, Dad.. I'll try my best not to disappoint you.. but sometimes, i disappointed with myself.. i need you.. to help me move forward... i need you.. to give me courage... i try to be cool, but sometimes i will also cry... pray for me, so that i have a stronger heart to overcome all these...

No comments:

Post a Comment