a blog from a very lazy person who dislike writing the most...

Monday, June 27, 2011

Cooking!

yes, i love cooking~ (xcaya sudahh~ saya xkesah~)

thinking of making Japanese Strawberry Shortcake and Sugarless Cake (for my dad, since he is a diabetic)

bila la boleh balik umah?
rindu dapur ak.. huhuhu

last time, i succeed in making Choc Brownies n Cream Puff..
but failed in making Choc Chips Cookies.. (xkeras.. cepat sangat masuk angin)

this time, i'll make sure i can make extra nice n fluffy Strawberry Shortcake

minna, matte ne~

*being a girl is nice.. you can learn how to cook, n how to bake.. u'll learn how to sew, and how to decorate.. u can also learn things that guys do.. in my case, as i'm the eldest, i did lots of things that girls my age do not do. i used to repair pipe at my house, repaired the toilet, my lovely tv, i used to cut down trees around my house (help my father actually.. bukan buat sorang2), used to help my father made our fish pond, helped my father built the 'rebans' for my rabbits and chickens, used to farm (ala, tanam bayam je pon.. senang jaga) etc.. but, that does not mean that i cannot be a good girl.. i also cook at home, sew clothe for my sis, did lots of 'cross-stitch', n other houseworks.. so, i think, it is nicer being a girl than a boy as a girl can do both things that boys n girls can do.. (susah nak cari lelaki yg duduk dapur, masak... tambah2 lagi lelaki yg mengait or wat cross-stitch..) yay! girl's power!!

No comments:

Post a Comment