a blog from a very lazy person who dislike writing the most...

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My target this month

baca O n G sampai habes... (i think, i'll never achieve this one.. sob.. sob..)

then, study for medicine.. already forgot everything about medicine.. (it's all CRP fault.. too much 'main' at Taiping..)

then, download BECK.. (y the size is too large! 2GB!! i might die!)

waiting for Runaway Beat~ (hahahaha! hopefully the movie is good cos i wanna watch it for Seto Koji.. XD)

try to find my ROOKIES dvd back.. whoever that borrowed it, i ask u to give it back to me! rite now! (already looking for it for 3months..aish, never wanna let others borrow my things again)


hopefully i will achieve my target.. eventhough for me rite now, it sounds impossible...

No comments:

Post a Comment