a blog from a very lazy person who dislike writing the most...

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Study VS Surfing net


As a student, I know study is essential...but...with laptop on my desk....studying becomes impossible...haha

i know many 'll agree with me.

Surfing net


Surfing net is one of the most addicting hobby I ever encountered. I have many hobbies but this one is very hard to avoid. Everytimes I see my laptop, I'll open it, n start Youtubing.. then..Downloading.. then..Facebooking.. blogging.. gaming.. etc..etc..

I've tried many ways to stop this dangerous habit..I even left my laptop at home but still I can find others to use...hhuhu.. Even when there's no wireless at my college, I'll go n find one. That's how determine I am..Really hope I'll be as determine as that in my study...

Well, entertainment is my life..haha

Study?/benkyo?

But, if study alone, its really B-O-R-I-N-G....you know what I mean, rite...Still I see some people love studying more that anything else. They don't watch movies, don't surfing net, don't read manga...don't bla..bla...and on top of that, THEY LOVE IT!!

Why some love studying...n some hate studying? Is it because of different genes in our bodies?? Different types of blood?? Different hearts?? (Tp aku tau rambut still sama kaler..walopon hati laen2)

I wonder what kind of drugs they took to be like that....aku nk beli jugak...

No comments:

Post a Comment